*Topshop ♥'s Fresh Talent*

I love browsing the outcomes of new designer talent and am doubly loving the fact that Topshop make it that teeny bit easier to purchase some of the refreshing pieces to call our very own. Ok so we all know about the line which Kate Moss puts her name on, and don't get me wrong, I've found some quirky pieces of hers that I love, love, love, but it's the raw designer talent that I'm talking about.

At the moment it's the turn of Richard Nicoll and Marios Schwab. Nicoll's collection is reminiscent of a subtle blend of fifties shades and nineties minimalism. I'm particularly fond of his white sleeveless blazer with matching trousers and block two-tone maxi dress, which I can picture myself wearing to the beach in the summer or on a night out (it's meant to be blue and grey I have no idea why it's come out green in the picture, although I quite like it!).

I appreciate Schwab's collection for the complete opposite reason. It is quite anti-uniform, with slashes and slits in the most unpredictable places bringing breath of fresh air to typical draped dresses. I think I'd have to be feeling pretty body confident to wear a few of his dresses though.

I'm waiting with baited breath for the next collaboration to emerge from Topshop, so please don't keep us all waiting too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment