*Everyone Loves D&G*

(I am LOVING Freida's dress- Dolce & Gabbana obviously!)

Dolce & Gabbana were the driving force who represented all types of endorsement in the form of their RTW 2009 front row. With the likes of Eva Mendes, Kate Hudson, Naomi Watts, Freida Pinto, Scarlett Johansson, (take -a- breath) Jeff Koons, Lauren Hutton, Eva Herzigova, Chloe and Claudia (so basically the fashion pack elite) were out in force. D&G have quite possibly guaranteed to attract every type of fashion follower with that impeccable selection of free advertisers...

I don't know about you, but I think Milan definately took centre stage this season in terms of fashion weeks to remember.

Ofcourse Scarlett Johansson was not just there to admire the latest collection but also to promote D&G's latest brand extension, as the face of their new cosmetics range (are they following in the very large footsteps of Chanel and Dior? and will it pay off? Only time will tell). But I have to admit I am quite excited about the prospect of an exciting new product, even if I have to sacrifice a weeks worth of food!! hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment