*Knitwear Fashion Show*

This week I went to NTU's first year Knitwear Fashion Show at Escucha, lets just say I was pretty impressed, I wouldn't mind wearing most of the designs that strutted along the designated catwalk, the ones that I wouldn't wear were just that little bit too crazy and unpractical for daily life. Here's all the students designs, take a look and leave a comment, I think everyone else will be as impressed as me :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment