Road Trip::

Photobucket

So on monday me and the girls went on a mini road trip and headed down to Bristol for a litttle escape, we ended up cooking chilli, getting drunk on fine rose and sweating it out in the hot tub, followed by a day of Cabot Circus exploration. We found some absolute sale gems in Topshop, Urban Outfitters and Warehouse so all in all it was a great success, not to mention the gorge sunshine decided to show its face. I hadn't been to Bristol for quite a few years but always liked it there and I have to say I think its quite reminiscent of London, maybe thats why I like it so much.
I'll post some pics of my bargain purchases soon.

Image: Wildfox

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pic!! I really love your blog! Added you on too! Stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you soo much, its so nice when people leave a comment x

    ReplyDelete