Sweater. Girl::








I'm really drawn to this kind of retro styling at the moment, I wish I could pull off the 50's housewife look without feeling like a complete fool. Grace Coddington for sure, has been one of my all time favourite inspirations when it comes to styling and art direction and after seeing her in The September Issue, she is probably one of my all time favourite females in fashion too. This editorial makes me want to dig out my thick knits and dive whole heartedly into my winter wardrobe (which is a big thing for me as I am the ultimate sun worshipper! Although if I had Lara Stones figure I would definitely feel less of a frump in chunky knits))
Photography: Mert & Marcus
Vogue US september '10

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of themimimanifesto blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete