Angel of the Morning::









Photography:: Zoey Grossman
Styling:: JAK
Hair:: Tara Jean
Makeup:: Miriam Vukich
Model:: Lindsay Lullman @ Next Models NY


Just lately I've barely had time to sleep let alone blog but after a rather rapid check of my email updates I was inspired to post (as usual) about this New Wave shoot. Editorials and photoshoots seem to be my passion at the moment, as lack of money (damn student life!) means I can't shop as much as I'm used to and so I get drawn into the beauty of the image now rather than what's actually being worn (well thats what I've been telling myself anyway!)

After the rubbish weather we've been having lately (rainrainrain) this shoot is a real breath of fresh air, particularly loving the simple location setting. It just works.

No comments:

Post a Comment