1971 REISS

Photobucket
Loving this cute white jacket (above and below...)

Photobucket
Photobucket
This jumper would definately be an investment piece...

Photobucket
Photobucket
I've been looking for a white sequin dress for ages YAY...

Photobucket
1971 Reiss is the new younger, edgier, denim-led, sub-brand being launched on August 20th and will cost a little less than the premium brand to appeal to a wider audience.
Here's a sneak preview courtesy of Drapers and from what I see, I like, I hope the rest of the collection will be just as edgy and a little different. I think the collection takes the best bits of other brands like Topshops straight off the catwalk trends and Allsaints individuality, which is something the market needs to drive out all this over-consumption of cheap and crappy clothes and the obsession with primark!
I for one am definately learning that when you pay more you can get more.

1 comment:

  1. omg I LOVE all of this!!! can't wait for it to come out :) thanks em xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete