The Magic of McQueen::

Alexander 'Lee' McQueen has always been a favourite of mine for inspiring collections. In particular I think it was his confident rebelliousness that drew me in and his constant boundary pushing. I was in Paris when I heard about his death, drinking hot chocolate up the Eifel Tower to be exact and I felt like I'd had the air knocked out of me. I know everyone says good things about people after they die but Alexander McQueen truly was one of the most amazing designers I've ever had the pleasure of following and I really am so sad that the world will never get to see another original McQueen collection.

His last offering to us is absolutely stunning though, these are my favourites (pretty much the whole collection!) from his final short but sweet A/W 2010 collection...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

source: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment